Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Did Seattle just get scheduled for Royal Laurel service on EVA Air?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did Seattle just get scheduled for Royal Laurel service on EVA Air?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2014, 7:39 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, UA, AA, DL, BA, CX
[QUOTE=username;23134117
This probably has to do with the new (3rd) 77A they just got delivered (did not see any news but it was supposed to be delivered in June). They are doing short hauls first before moving it to long haul.[/QUOTE]

I actually need to go to CGK but the seat format shown is 77N though. I am hoping that you are right and I'll get a nice surprise this weekend.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 5:55 am

Programs: EVA Diamond, Hilton Gold, National Exec
Originally Posted by ycc777
I actually need to go to CGK but the seat format shown is 77N though. I am hoping that you are right and I'll get a nice surprise this weekend.
Last Sunday, it was a full flight TPE-CGK on 77N (B-16717).
Old Jul 3, 2014, 6:36 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, UA, AA, DL, BA, CX
Online system now changed to 330-200 on both ways. This sucks. Not liking EVA this week.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 10:32 am

Programs: GE, AA PLT/2.6MM, BR Gld, Royal Carib. DM+, Celebrity Elite, NCL PLT, Princess Elite
My next trip has me flying out of SEA on a 744 and returning on the 77W. We'll see if my upgrade request clears on the way home for RL.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 10:54 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Originally Posted by coolfish1103
I thought SQ flies there
Yeah but SQ flys to Moscow.

We want gateways to the pacific.

Only CA flys IAH-PEK
UA flys 2 cabin to NRT
Old Aug 8, 2014, 4:25 pm

Programs: United Airlines Premier, Starwood Gold Preferred Guest, Hyatt Gold Passport, Club Carlson Gold
Looks like it's all 747 after the second half of December. Hopefully they haven't loaded their schedule yet. I got 2 seats on the 747 in 01/2015 but will watch closely for the next few months
Old Aug 22, 2014, 1:08 pm

Programs: Amex Membership Rewards Platinum, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Starwood, Delta, United
I have a TPE to Seattle Business class on 1/11/15. My flight shows old 747 and not upgraded new business royal class. Is that correct ?
Old Aug 22, 2014, 6:07 pm

Programs: AA Platinum for Life (2MM), BR Gold, AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Yes, that's correct. EVA is still servicing this route with a 747, at least at some points.

[Also, we heard you on this thread, no need to create another one.]
Old Aug 23, 2014, 6:08 am

Programs: Amex Membership Rewards Platinum, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Starwood, Delta, United
That kinda sucks .
Old Aug 23, 2014, 7:37 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Anthony Dadlani
That kinda sucks .
Then fly out of SFO or LAX...looking in Jan 2015 its $4500 SEA-TPE-SEA, $5000 LAX/SFO-TPE-LAX/SFO.

Also the 747 is $3800 YVR-TPE-YVR.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 11:06 am

I'm on a mileage ticket this time.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 11:29 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
On 1/11/15 I see awards in business for.

SEA-NRT-TPE on NH...the TPAC will be in the 787 staggered lie flat.
SEA-SFO-TPE on UA/BR
SEA-LAX-TPE on UA/BR
Old Aug 24, 2014, 5:15 am

I have aeroplan mileage and unfort they are only showing this route avail in biz class. Actually coming back from HKG to EWR Via TPE/Seattle.

Only option they are offering me so I took it, but wish I could enjoy the new eva air product since I am paying 300K miles for my wife and I.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by Anthony Dadlani
I have aeroplan mileage and unfort they are only showing this route avail in biz class. Actually coming back from HKG to EWR Via TPE/Seattle. (
Our experience with UA miles is as you get closer to flight time, many more seats on the more direct flights open up. If you want royal laurel service and don't mind flying into jfk from taipei, check back regularly with EVA to switch flights.

Right now Mrs. has early Oct award tix JFK/Tpe non-stop and starting mid Sept will call Eva regularly to see if seat opens up for mid/late Oct [her preferred dates]. Same for return segment Tpe/JFK.

As always, YMMV
Old Aug 25, 2014, 4:01 am

Thanks DT !

Actually our home/destination is NYC JFK . Was taking the flight via Seattle as thats all they were offering me on Mileage. Will keep checking every week to see if something else opens up.

Best Regards,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.