EVA Air Royal Laurel Meals 2013 - 2021

Old Mar 11, 2016, 11:18 pm

TPE to DPS Hello Kitty Embellishments

Hello Kitty was added to the appetizer and dessert courses.

The duck appetizer was really good.
Attached Images   
Old Mar 16, 2016, 12:48 pm

LHR-TPE March Menu

Supper
Grilled Monkfish with Thai Style Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Singapore Rice
Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Cheddar Cheese and Spinach in Plum Tomato Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Creamed Polenta Mash
Pan Fried Beef Fillet with Red Wine Tarragon Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Dauphinoise Potatoes
*Pan Roasted Duck Breast in Demi Glace Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Potato Puree Wraped in Cabbage
*Pork Fillet Wraped with Prosciutto and Blue Cheese in Pommery Mustard Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Pea and Edamme Bean
*Stewed Beef Short Ribs with Radish/Mixed Vegetables/Udon Noodles
*Seared Prawn and Crab Bon Bon with American Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Pumpkin Gnocchi
*Wok Fried King Prawn in Tomato and Pepper Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Egg Fried Rice

Refreshment
Stewed Veal Brisket with Radish Served with Noodles
Ham and Feta Quiche with Roasted Vegetables Served with Tomato Relish
Gnocchi and Crispy Prosciutto Served with Carbonara Sauce

Dinner
Beef Shoulder Massaman Served with Steamed Rice
Bacon Wraps Pork Medallion in Pommery Mustard Sauce Served with German Noodle
Wok Fried Snapper Fish with Pickle Lemon Sauce Served with Mee Sua with Vegetables
*Stuffed Fish Ball with Salted Egg in Green Curry Served with Steamed Brown Rice
*Roasted Chicken Terkyaki Marinated with Miso Sauce Served with Steamed Rice with Black Sesame Seed

Maybe is just me, but it doesn't looks very exciting to me, I thought the meal on the US routes always looks better
Old Mar 16, 2016, 1:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by loyaltypointschaser
LHR-TPE March Menu

Supper
Grilled Monkfish with Thai Style Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Singapore Rice
Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Cheddar Cheese and Spinach in Plum Tomato Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Creamed Polenta Mash
Pan Fried Beef Fillet with Red Wine Tarragon Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Dauphinoise Potatoes
*Pan Roasted Duck Breast in Demi Glace Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Potato Puree Wraped in Cabbage
*Pork Fillet Wraped with Prosciutto and Blue Cheese in Pommery Mustard Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Pea and Edamme Bean
*Stewed Beef Short Ribs with Radish/Mixed Vegetables/Udon Noodles
*Seared Prawn and Crab Bon Bon with American Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Pumpkin Gnocchi
*Wok Fried King Prawn in Tomato and Pepper Sauce/Mixed Vegetables/Egg Fried Rice

Refreshment
Stewed Veal Brisket with Radish Served with Noodles
Ham and Feta Quiche with Roasted Vegetables Served with Tomato Relish
Gnocchi and Crispy Prosciutto Served with Carbonara Sauce

Dinner
Beef Shoulder Massaman Served with Steamed Rice
Bacon Wraps Pork Medallion in Pommery Mustard Sauce Served with German Noodle
Wok Fried Snapper Fish with Pickle Lemon Sauce Served with Mee Sua with Vegetables
*Stuffed Fish Ball with Salted Egg in Green Curry Served with Steamed Brown Rice
*Roasted Chicken Terkyaki Marinated with Miso Sauce Served with Steamed Rice with Black Sesame Seed

Maybe is just me, but it doesn't looks very exciting to me, I thought the meal on the US routes always looks better
I've never done that route. That's curious to me. Supper and dinner? Sounds like a great deal!
Old Mar 16, 2016, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
I've never done that route. That's curious to me. Supper and dinner? Sounds like a great deal!
Haha, for me I see them both as dinner. This is because it is a 5th freedom flight, it stops at BKK first then continues to TPE. I guess they just want to differentiate the meals.

So a late supper/dinner after take off from LHR, then because of the time difference another dinner from BKK-TPE.
Old Mar 16, 2016, 3:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by loyaltypointschaser
Haha, for me I see them both as dinner. This is because it is a 5th freedom flight, it stops at BKK first then continues to TPE. I guess they just want to differentiate the meals.

So a late supper/dinner after take off from LHR, then because of the time difference another dinner from BKK-TPE.
Literally orgasm on a plate. I'd love that!!
Old Mar 19, 2016, 1:08 pm

DSP to TPE

Only remembered to take a picture of our appetizer.

For our main courses we ordered grilled lamb chops with mint sauce served with ratatouille and mashed sweet potatoes (which was an exclusive meal). I went with the lamb because of the good reviews on here, but this lamb looked different from the start. It was covered in sauce, unlike the other pictures I have seen on here.It was all mostly fat and was overcooked.
Attached Images  
Old Mar 19, 2016, 1:12 pm

TPE to LAX

The soup was really good, I think it was tomato soup with pesto. I did a terrible job remembering to take photos on the return segment of out trip!

I had preordered to Din Tai Fung Noodles which were shown as a regular option not an exclusive meal, but instead it showed up that I ordered the Sauteed Seafood with Gremolata Sauce Served with Truffle and Mushroom Risotto and Mixed Vegetables. It ended up having a bite of shrimp, scallops (surprising decent for airplane scallops), calamari and fish. It was ok overall,

The dessert cake was great!
Attached Images   
Old Mar 26, 2016, 11:24 pm

TPE--LAX in April

Dinner:
Grilled Chilean Seabass with Creamy Saffron Mussels Sauce, Served with Seasonal Vegetables, Mashed Potatoes
Noodle Soup with Roasted Duck Served with Traditional Delicatessen
Grilled Berkshire Pork Chop with Candied Kumquat Served with Seasonal Vegetables, Mashed Pumpkin
Stir Fried Lobster with Ginger and Green Onion Sauce Served Seasonal Vegetables, Egg Fried Rice
Duck A Lorange Served with Seasonal Vegetables, Parsnip Puree
Veal Chop with Creamy Morel Sauce Served with Seasonal Vegetables, Mashed Potatoes

Breakfast:
Taiwanese Style Congee Severed with Cold Delicatessens, Three Color Egg and Minced Pork with Spinach
Mixed Berries with Ricotta Crepe
Mushroom and Truffle Cheese Frittata Served with Applewood Smoked Bacon

leaning towards the SeaBass or the Duck A Lorange.
for breakfast, probably the Congee.

Anyone got any suggestions/input?
Old Mar 27, 2016, 7:00 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by BuBu4
TPE--LAX in April

Dinner:
Grilled Chilean Seabass with Creamy Saffron Mussels Sauce, Served with Seasonal Vegetables, Mashed Potatoes
Grilled Berkshire Pork Chop with Candied Kumquat Served with Seasonal Vegetables, Mashed Pumpkin
Stir Fried Lobster with Ginger and Green Onion Sauce Served Seasonal Vegetables, Egg Fried Rice
Veal Chop with Creamy Morel Sauce Served with Seasonal Vegetables, Mashed Potatoes

Breakfast:
Taiwanese Style Congee Severed with Cold Delicatessens, Three Color Egg and Minced Pork with Spinach

Lobster and congee would be my pref.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 12:39 am
F 1

BR892 HKG - TPE

Braised Beef in Korean Style Served with Steamed Rice and Mixed Vegatables

Pan Fried Chicken Breast Wrapped with Bacon Slices with Onion-Brown Sauce Served with Gratinated Red Skin Potato and Mixed Vegetables

Any chance EVA offers a western breakfast on board? Eggs?
Old Mar 31, 2016, 12:42 am
F 1

BR198 TPE - NRT

Oven Baked Herb Pecan-Encrusted Cod Fillet in Citrus Vinaigrette Served with Buttered Red Skin Potato With Dill

PeaCreated by Chef Motokazu Nakamura-Simmered Miso Flavoured Pork Slice With Shaved Burduck And Broiled Pomelo Soya /Simmered Daikon

Din Tai Fung Juicy Pork Dumpling

Exclusive Rack of Lamb Cutlet Coated with Lime Herb Crust with Rosemary Sauce Serve with Red Skin Potatoes and Mixed Vegetables

Exclusive Roasted Pork Spare Rib with Pommery Mustard and Apricot Compote Served with Mixed Vegetables and Duchesse Potato
Old Mar 31, 2016, 2:00 pm

I posted pictures of the Seabass and the Stir Fried Lobster on the previous page. I had the Seabass and it was just ok. My husband liked the lobster but it was tiny . . . lucky you will have many other courses as well!

Originally Posted by BuBu4
TPE--LAX in April

Dinner:

Breakfast:

Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:59 pm

Any idea what would be good to order for Exclusive meal? I am leaning towards Beef Yanagawa and if it is not good (or if it is good but I want more beef) I will ask for Kuroge Short Ribs as well. I was going to choose Chirashi-Don but I am already having sushi early in the morning.

BR189 HND -> TSA Valid until April 30, 2016.

Light Meal

-Grilled Loin of Lamb in Tomato Sauce Cumin Flavor Served with Deep Fried Potato
-Sea Bass with Green Laver Thick Broth
-Japanese Kuroge Short Ribs Chinese Sweet Sauce on Rice
-ExclusiveSeafood Chirashi-Don(Cold Meal)
-ExclusiveBeef Yanagawa Style
-ExclusiveGrilled Salmon Fillet with Gingere Flavoured Carrot Sauce
Old Apr 4, 2016, 5:04 am

Rather than start a new topic, can you list the wines that are available and do they have a good cognac?
Old Apr 5, 2016, 12:52 pm

BR191 HND -> TSA Valid until April 30, 2016.

Light Meal
-Grilled Loin of Lamb in Tomato Sauce Cumin Flavor Served with Deep Fried Potato
-Sea Bass with Green Laver Thick Broth
-\"Din Tai Fung\" Spicy Shrimp and Pork Wonton
Exclusive:
-Beef Yanagawa Style
-Grilled Salmon Fillet with Gingere Flavoured Carrot Sauce

Looks like the later flight BR191 does not get the Kuroge short ribs and exclusive Chirashi as to BR189.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.