Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Any U.S. Evergreen Club members get a registered letter today?

Old Jan 7, 13, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GE, AA PLT/2.6MM, BR Gld, Royal Carib. DM+, Celebrity Elite, NCL PLT, Princess Elite

Apparently our mail person decided not to knock on my door and instead just left a receipt for a registered letter from BR today. I won't get it now until tomorrow, so now I'm curious. I know it originated at their Evergreen Club office in Singapore, so I think I have it narrowed down to three possibilities in order of likelihood:

1) Hello Kitty Pen
2) Letter saying that we know you have until the end of Feb. to re-qualify for Diamond, but we know you aren't going to make it, so here is your Gold packet
3) Letter saying that we know you have until the end of Feb. to re-qualify for Diamond, but we are going to extend your Diamond membership for X months.

Any other thoughts?
Old Jan 8, 13, 9:35 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by ak333 View Post
1) Hello Kitty Pen
2) Letter saying that we know you have until the end of Feb. to re-qualify for Diamond, but we know you aren't going to make it, so here is your Gold packet
3) Letter saying that we know you have until the end of Feb. to re-qualify for Diamond, but we are going to extend your Diamond membership for X months.

Any other thoughts?
Letter saying that you can acquire your Hello Kitty Pen at VIP lounge in Taipei.
Old Jan 8, 13, 11:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GE, AA PLT/2.6MM, BR Gld, Royal Carib. DM+, Celebrity Elite, NCL PLT, Princess Elite
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Letter saying that you can acquire your Hello Kitty Pen at VIP lounge in Taipei.
We have a winner. Seriously.
Old Jan 9, 13, 3:09 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by ak333 View Post
We have a winner. Seriously.
^

I don't understand. They spent so much $ sending you a registered mail why don't they just mail the damn pen to you?

I wonder if you can fly another airline to TPE and then head in the VIP lounge to acquire it by not taking a flight on EVA
Old Jan 9, 13, 7:48 am

Programs: EVA (diamond), A3, BMI, VN
Yep... picked mine up last week. It's rubbish.

I got my coupon registered mail from Singapore (to London).

When you collect it they ask you to sign the address label/

Search this Thread
Search Engine: