Old Jun 3, 2013, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: username
Wikipost instructions: signed in members can minimize or maximize Wikipost by clicking on [-] or [+] box upper right of post, and edit this Wikipost to update.

Royal Laurel Class offers a reverse herringbone layout of lie-flat (180 degree recline) seats in a 1 - 2 - 1 layout on all Boeing 777-300ERs. All 777-300ERs have been converted to Royal Laurel (77W/77N). New 77A will be added mid 2014.

Link to EVA 777-300ER Royal Laurel Class seat chart on SeatGuru

Link to Royal Laurel Class video

How to see the aircraft configuration for your flight (by asiadxer)

Also see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-asian-australian-south-pacific-airlines/1522241-everything-you-want-know-about-where-sit-eva-777-300-er-77n.html
Print Wikipost

EVA to upgrade Premium Laurel Seats

Old Jan 16, 2015, 3:24 am

Programs: BR Diamond, B6 Mosaic
I really like the cheeseburgers. They're not all-beef patties (I think) and more of a meatloaf type of blend. Actually, it might not even be beef. Nonetheless, they are tasty. I was talking to a group of flight attendants on their break and they were all eating burgers in the galley-pretty funny sight.

Oh. The fries are an oily mess.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 7:58 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
How do they stay so perfect (in my eyes) downing cheeseburgers?
Old May 12, 2016, 8:33 am

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite Plus, Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Does anyone know whether they give out the rimowa kits from TPE-Sin in Royal Laurel Class on the 777-300 er flight? Am thinking of booking a redemption flight from TPE-Sin on Eva

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.