EVA Business Class discount fares

Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

EVA Business Class discount fares

Planning a trip to Taipei in April from SFO.. Since China Airlines or EVA are the only direct flights, I was wondering if anyone knows of place to get discount business class fares on EVA... Thanks!
Old Dec 17, 2009, 1:44 pm

Did you try their website ? They were advertising them a month or 2 ago. China Air is usually a little cheaper. Go to the Eva site, look for HOT-E-FARES, their best prices are listed here. The closer to departure - the cheaper they get. You'll have to join Evergreen Club to purchase. Eva's real good in Biz these days. Years past, I didn't think they were worth the bump up from 'Deluxe'. Good Luck; wj
Old Dec 17, 2009, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA Platinum for Life (2MM), BR Gold, AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
On EVA, look for Z class fares. Those are discounted business (deeper discounts than J).
Old Dec 17, 2009, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the tips!

So is the Z fare on EVA the best deal? Or are there travel agencies that can get better discounts? Thank again!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.