Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > European Rail Travel
Reload this Page >

Club Eurostar Extension to Membership Year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Eurostar Extension to Membership Year?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2020, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: NH Super Flyer (*G), Eurostar Carte Blanche, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Accor ALL Gold
Question Club Eurostar Extension to Membership Year?

Any news on whether Club Eurostar will extend the Membership Year? I'm 9 points away (£9!) from renewing my Carte Blanche. I have until mid-July, but since UK citizens are no longer allowed to travel to France unless they are residents, I may have trouble getting even that small number of points.
GoldenItalianBoy likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2020, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NH Super Flyer (*G), Eurostar Carte Blanche, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Accor ALL Gold
I did what I probably should have done in the first place and emailed Eurostar. They told me that any Carte Blanche holders whose status was due to expire between 1 May 2020 and the 31 July 2020 members who had between 1800 - 2399 status points on their account automatically requalifies for Carte Blanche.
Old Aug 5, 2020, 6:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Gold, Eurostar CB, FB Explorer
Club E* just sent me a mail - they're extending the membership year by 5 months.

We’re extending your membership year by five months as you’re unlikely to have had the opportunity to travel with us much recently.

This will give you more time to earn the points you need to stay in your tier or to move up. Simply login to your Eurostar account to see your new end-date
Old Aug 5, 2020, 2:36 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
You also need to pay a £16 fee to redeem each one-way trip on points now.
Old Dec 8, 2020, 10:24 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Gold, Eurostar CB, FB Explorer
another extension for carte blanche

for another 5 months..

"We’re extending your membership year
With new lockdown measures and stricter travel restrictions in place in our destination countries, we’ve decided to extend your membership year by another five months as you’re unlikely to have travelled with us much recently. This will give you more time to earn the points you need to stay in your current club level or move up to a new one."

So 10 months in total.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.