Zurich HBF rail timetables question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2019, 10:33 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Zurich HBF rail timetables question

They publish mini sized booklets showing timetables between Zurich HBF and most major Swiss cities. At one time they also printed a mini sized booklet reproducing the "yellow" departure boards found all over HBF[listing departures by time periods], I haven't seen these for the last few years. I found them very useful--why did they stop printing them?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 11:20 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
If they did stop, it would probably be because they want to save paper and ink, and they also want everyone to install their app and use their journey planner instead of using their brain.

The documents you want are available to print yourself here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/timetable/prin...e-posters.html
Old Oct 9, 2019, 7:35 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by :D!
If they did stop, it would probably be because they want to save paper and ink, and they also want everyone to install their app and use their journey planner instead of using their brain.

The documents you want are available to print yourself here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/timetable/prin...e-posters.html
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.