Eurostar SNAP!/Sale

Old Aug 16, 17, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue, EK Skywards Blue
Eurostar SNAP!/Sale

Hi - wasn't aware this forum even existed!

I'm wanting to do a day trip to Brussels and possibly even a separate to Paris in December, but wondered does Eurostar usually do a sale in the period from Sep to Dec - as may hold off until then.

Was also wondering if anybody had tried out SNAP! and if the times of the trains they ended up on were horrendous?

Many thanks
Old Aug 17, 17, 8:28 pm

Programs: United Airlines MileagePlus
Originally Posted by londonba2014 View Post
Hi - wasn't aware this forum even existed!

I'm wanting to do a day trip to Brussels and possibly even a separate to Paris in December, but wondered does Eurostar usually do a sale in the period from Sep to Dec - as may hold off until then.

Was also wondering if anybody had tried out SNAP! and if the times of the trains they ended up on were horrendous?

Many thanks
I booked Eurostar Snap AM tickets from Paris to London for the first week of May. I was assigned to the 8:43 AM train. If memory serves me, this train was one of the more expensive ones.
Old Aug 18, 17, 2:27 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Spire, Hilton *G, A3 Diamond, IHG Silver
I looked into this the last time there was one, but I decided not to bother as I don't think it is really for day trips, more for a trip of 3+ days. If you only go for one day, you might get 10 hours in the city or only 2 hours. If I was assigned to the first or second train out, then the only way I could catch them would be to take a taxi, negating the savings, and if I was assigned to the last trains back then I can't get home either, plus don't really want to be loitering around Brussels South or Paris GdN late at night.

Not sure about sales but I've managed to use Amex Offers of 20 off 60 spend for all my Eurostar trips this year. The Any Belgian station is also quite useful.

Search this Thread