Wiki Posts
Search

Verona to Maranello

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2017, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Avios
Question Verona to Maranello

I am trying to determine a train route from Verona to Maranello and can't find a station in Maranello as a destination.

Can anyone suggest information on the appropriate train line, train station, etc. for that itinerary?

We will be in Verona and have a free night for dinner.

Being a big Formula 1 racing fan, I would LOVE to go to Ristorante Montana in Maranello for the experience and, thus, the reason for travel.

If anyone can provide suggestions/options, etc., it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Walt
Old May 2, 2017, 8:04 pm

Programs: AA, UA lowly commoner
Maranello doesn't have a train station. The closest station is Modena, about 10 miles away. Modena is about 1 1/2 hours from Verona's Porta Nuova station, with a change in Bologna. Trenitalia's site (http://www.trenitalia.com/) should have the schedules, though I confess I'm not up-to-date with the ins and outs of Italian train sites.

From Modena, you'd have to take a bus, taxi, or Uber-like object to Maranello. Somebody who's actually done this journey may have more advice. (I've only taken the train to Modena and passed through Maranello by car from there with a Modenese friend.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.