Search

Thalys TheCard - questions about benefits when travelling with non-cardholders

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2016, 3:06 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage, United MP, Marriott Rewards
Thalys TheCard - questions about benefits when travelling with non-cardholders

I just subscribed for this program and I'm hoping somebody with some more experience with the program could answer these questions:

- If I buy tickets for multiple persons (travelling together) will I earn miles for all tickets or only for the ticket on my name. (Similar to hotel programs where you can earn points for up to 3 rooms sometimes.)
- In the same situation, do I have lounge access for only myself are also for the people travelling with me?

Thanks
Old Oct 10, 2016, 2:43 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thalys accounts are linked to your name so it won't be possible for them to enter their name (which is required during the booking process) combined with your account number. And if you have Gold you will have lounge access for you + 1 even if you aren't traveling on Thalys, and if you have Platinum you have lounge access for you + 4.
Old Oct 10, 2016, 6:31 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage, United MP, Marriott Rewards
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.