Venice Simplon Orient Express

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Venice Simplon Orient Express

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2015, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Question Venice Simplon Orient Express

I was watching a show about the venice simplon orient express and it looks amazing. My question is how welcoming are they for young single travellers, as it looked like mostly middle-age couples on that train. Also, as a non-drinker, will I be looked down upon for not ordering alcoholic drinks?

At London Victoria, there was a huge queue to check-in too, even worse then BA F at LHR T5

Some of the facts on the show do not add up, for instance they said that 300 drinks are sold per trip for 180 pax, which does not seem a lot.

Last edited by GodAtum; Nov 30, 2015 at 2:25 pm
Old Dec 8, 2015, 4:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
You'll be welcome on board but as a single, you'll most likely have to pay a single supplement. You do not have to drink alcohol. You can stick with mineral water. But I think you have to dress up for evening meals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.