Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Train from Paris to Rome

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2014, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by xxpert
Iberia doesn't charge baggage fees neither do Vueling flights operated by Iberia. Plus food on Thello can be pretty expensive (not sure if they allow you to bring on your own food)
I think the train is an experience, flying does cut off time but would also make it a requirement for another hotel night. Which happens to be with a flight more than the thello as far as I can gather.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by xxpert
Plus food on Thello can be pretty expensive (not sure if they allow you to bring on your own food)
I don't know of any train service in Europe where you are not allowed to bring your own food.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 3:37 pm

Programs: MUCCI, BA Blue
I don't really see how they can stop you anyway
Old Jan 11, 2014, 4:04 pm

Programs: AS MVP
Bringing food on the train is no problem. Snacks and little bits of food from the dining car are good and reasonable, just don't expect to be able to buy a great meal there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.