Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

I'm looking for the same site but mostly oriented on the European destinations

Old Jan 16, 2009, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH Senator, SU Gold, S7 Gold, CO Gold, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum, Europcar First

I kindly ask all members and guests to recommend me the sites which contain the same information but mostly oriented on European destinations. This site is really helpful but 99% information is related to US or US->abroad destinations.

For example based on my own experience I prefer Europcar for car hire in Europe. Unfortunately there are only one topic about Europcar in the section "Others". I’m interested in Ryanair etc. offers… Everything that helps my to save money in Western Europe! For example Hotelscombined - 100% fits me. Kayak not... And so on.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 16, 2009, 2:22 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Razdva, welcome to FlyerTalk. We'll move this thread to our Travel->Europe forum for further discussion. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Jan 17, 2009, 11:48 am

Mods, I hope you don't mind me posting the names of two independent websites that might help Razdva ................. Holidays Uncovered and Holiday Truths, which are UK based with some European input.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 3:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Senator, SU Gold, S7 Gold, CO Gold, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum, Europcar First
Dear Alsacienne, thanks a lot for your information provided!

I suppose that should be German sites where members collect the offers from airliners, car rentals, hotels etc. Fist of all because Germans like to save money and secondary because they are most frequent traveling nation. German for me also OK.

Last edited by Razdva; Jan 18, 2009 at 5:06 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.