Wiki Posts
Search

BRU lounges

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2009, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, 4.6 MM
BRU lounges

I am flying AA ORD-BRU-BCN-BRU-ORD business class (only on the TATL legs). I have access to the SN Brussels lounge by class and to the BA lounge by elite status. Where should I spend my time?
Old Jan 13, 2009, 1:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Enjoy both ...they are right next to each other. I would not call either one a memorable experience, however. Aint no Concorde Room..........
Old Jan 13, 2009, 1:30 pm

I prefer the BA lounge to SN's: larger, brighter & more updated decor, decent breakfast items. One thing is that the restrooms are outside the lounge, while SN's has both restrooms and showers.

Others seem to agree: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...u-lounges.html.

One strategy: Shower at SN, nosh at BA. ^
Old Jan 13, 2009, 1:48 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Plat
BA lounge all the way

Checking in to my flight BRU-JFK, the agent said I could access either lounge. I asked her which she thought was better, and her response was the BA lounge because it'd be less crowded and there'd be a better morning food spread.

So, I headed to the SN lounge, which was crowded. Seeing as it was the morning, I didn't need a shower, so I went to the BA lounge. I thought it was hands down better, both for the food and the decor/comfort.

Don't forget your AAdvantage card showing your oneworld status. You don't want the BA lounge dragons making a fuss...
Old Jan 14, 2009, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, 4.6 MM
Thanks guys, You have been very helpful
Old Jan 15, 2009, 1:05 am

No probs ... Flickr has some good BRU BA lounge pix that pretty much match up with other FT'ers descriptions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.