Wiki Posts
Search

INFO NEEDED : price of cranberry beans in europe

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2008, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
INFO NEEDED : price of cranberry beans in europe

Hi, I'm doing a marketing project for school, we need to know the price of Cranberry Beans in Europe, especially in Eastern Europe, Czech republic, slovakia, etc.

thanks so much!
Old Nov 26, 2008, 4:10 am

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
What are cranberry beans? Do you mean cranberries? I've seen dried cranberries in Slovakia. I think that they were about $2.50 for 150 grams (that's about 1/3 of a pound). I've never seen fresh cranberries.
Old Nov 26, 2008, 7:13 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
I got curious and looked it up. Seems they are a kind of reddish dried bean. Plain old pinto beans can be a substitute in a recipe.

May be more specifics, but I'll let OP do the typing.

Romelle
Old Nov 26, 2008, 7:19 am
Suspended

I don't think you can buy them in the Czech Republic. Even normal cranberries are not so common and they are not sold normally.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.