Wiki Posts
Search

Amsterdam Dining near Hilton

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2008, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Amsterdam Dining near Hilton

Hello Flyertalkers!

The wife and I will be in Amsterdam for a few nights in about a month. I'm currently looking for good dining suggestions. We're not looking for anything fancy (or too pricey), in fact we'd good local food, friendly service, good portion size for a good price. We're staying at the Hilton on the southwest side of town between the city center and the A10 motorway. Something close to that might be helpful. But, something downtown would work too!

Thanks for any help finding us some tasty food!
Old Sep 28, 2008, 12:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Go outside the hotel and turn right on Apollo Straat. Walk to Beethoven Straat (10-15) min and turn right. There are many very good mid-priced restaurants along it for 2-3 blocks on both sides Beethoven Straat, delis, bakeries and dutch fast food places too.

MisterNice
Old Sep 28, 2008, 4:15 pm
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
I agree with Beethovenstraat. There's a decent Italian there (with a slightly moody owner), and Fidelio's always used to be excellent, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.