Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Is Sunrise Cellular Still Active In Switzerland?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2008, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Good day,

About a month ago I purchased a prepaid SIM from a vendor [cellularabroad.com] to use while we are in Switzerland. I received a Sunrise SIM. I was now going to purchase a second one for my wife's phone, but when I went back to that vendor's site, they were now selling something called LEBARA.

So, is Sunrise no longer with us in Switzerland? Will Migros, or CO-OP, or ???? still be selling Sunrise once we arrive in country?

Incidentally, we will be arriving in GVA. I have been looking for a map [or a listing] of what vendors/merchants are located in GVA but have had no luck. If you can point me in the right direction on this it would be greatly appreciated.

I wanted us to be on the same network because all the "charge per call" information that I saw said that calls between cellulars are cheaper when they are on the same network.

Appreciate your comment/recommendations,
Old Jun 5, 2008, 2:21 pm

Programs: LH
Lightbulb

Sunrise, Yallo and Lebara are all from Sunrise (at least using the same network).
But: Between the Sunrise, Yallo or Lebara, calls are not cheap anymore.
Only on the same network (Sunrise to Sunrise, Yallo to Yallo etc.), the calls are still cheap.
Options: Aldi, Co OP, Migros etc sell cards.
Behind the airport, there is a Media Markt.
I am sure, you will find sunrise at least there.
CO OP often also has sunrise brances.
www.sunrise.ch will be your friend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.