Reload this Page >

Advice on Route - Rome to Barcelona or Madrid

Advice on Route - Rome to Barcelona or Madrid

Old May 25, 2023, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Question Advice on Route - Rome to Barcelona or Madrid

Hello Everyone,

I'm thinking of doing a road/train trip along Southern France. Looking at flights I'm considering starting in Rome and taking a train to South-west France with a goal of ending somewhere in Spain. I'm looking for advice on must-see stops along the way (I'm into hiking, photography, and wine). And advice how to get to Spain from Italy because the one-way other country car rental return is extremely expensive. Thanks in advance!
Old May 26, 2023, 2:37 am

Originally Posted by Decipher7610
Hello Everyone,

I'm thinking of doing a road/train trip along Southern France. Looking at flights I'm considering starting in Rome and taking a train to South-west France with a goal of ending somewhere in Spain. I'm looking for advice on must-see stops along the way (I'm into hiking, photography, and wine). And advice how to get to Spain from Italy because the one-way other country car rental return is extremely expensive. Thanks in advance!
If train is your thing, start with this website to get a feel for possible Italy/France/Spain itineraries
Old May 26, 2023, 7:34 am

Programs: Delta PM
An off the wall suggestion, but Andorra is along the way. While not a ton to do, you can at least say you've been there. And the Pyrenees mountains are beautiful.
Old May 26, 2023, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by realworld
An off the wall suggestion, but Andorra is along the way. While not a ton to do, you can at least say you've been there. And the Pyrenees mountains are beautiful.
Yes I have Andorra on the list!

Any suggestions on hikes in the Pyrenees?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.