Turkey Entrance Form

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Turkey Entrance Form

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2022, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by NYC Flyer
Visited earlier this month. Yes, you need the e-visa. Make sure to have the email confirmation/QR-code with you. Immigration did not have mine on file and I had to show the visa on my phone. Be careful of websites like "visasturkey" that pay for search placement and will charge you extra fees. Only use evisa.gov.tr

I did not fill out the health form and was never asked about it. But, I don't see the harm in doing so if you are concerned.
Thanks. I have already done our e-visas but to be clear, it's a barcode not a QR code, correct? I don't see a QR code anywhere on my documents.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 9:15 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
We had e-visas for our visit 2 weeks ago. No one wanted to look at our visas. I tried to show the staff person and he just waved all 3 of us through. We felt like we wasted $$$ getting visas.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 10:09 am

Programs: IATA, Sabre, AvgeekAgent
Originally Posted by rariya
Thanks. I have already done our e-visas but to be clear, it's a barcode not a QR code, correct?
Yes, my mistake. Enjoy!
rariya likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Graciecatt
We had e-visas for our visit 2 weeks ago. No one wanted to look at our visas. I tried to show the staff person and he just waved all 3 of us through. We felt like we wasted $$$ getting visas.
In the past e-visa status was linked to passport numbers, and only passports were scanned. It's unlikely that capability is lost. If some visas are scanned as well, it's likely a redundant step.
Graciecatt likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2022, 4:57 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
Do you still need to do the health declaration form? Or just eVisa?

I am having trouble getting past the security verification page... I mean I know my letters and numbers, I even put in uppercase where I see uppercase, but I keep getting an error saying my 'security verification code is invalid'. Anyone else having this issue?
Old Aug 10, 2022, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by TOMFORD
Do you still need to do the health declaration form? Or just eVisa?

I am having trouble getting past the security verification page... I mean I know my letters and numbers, I even put in uppercase where I see uppercase, but I keep getting an error saying my 'security verification code is invalid'. Anyone else having this issue?
There is no need to fill out the health declaration form since that requirement is scrapped since March 2022.
If you need a eVisa or regular visa would depend on your nationality.
Old Sep 5, 2023, 1:45 pm

I applied and got my e-Visa for my upcoming trip to Turkey. I feel like a fool because I ended up not paying close attention and using another company for the visa which ended up costing me over $100. I also got an email that health insurance is required for a US citizen to enter Turkey. Being I just made a mistake on the e-Visa, I want to make sure I am not getting fooled into spending even more of my money. Thank you.
Old Oct 30, 2023, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
It looks like the continuation of a scam I'm afraid.
I am not aware of any insurance requirements for visitors here in Turkey.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 10:24 am

I just applied for a an evisa for myself and my Filipino wife...mine was $50 (US Passport) and hers was $20. Add in the $1.50 or so service fee. I have seen nothing regarding any type of insurance requirements, although we will be traveling with ample amount of medical and travel insurance anyway as she needed it for her Schengen visa (and I travel with it regardless).
Jaytraveller likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.