Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amsterdam Transit onto Istanbul

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2021, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Amsterdam Transit onto Istanbul

Did a search of Amsterdam so my apologies if this has been answered. Plan to take UA 909/6927 to AMS-IST, Turkey needs 72 Covid-test so will have one (and have the vaccine card). May I assume this no problem for transit.
Old May 1, 2021, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Yes, you would need to have a COVID PCR test taken at most 72 hours before UA909 arrives as this is the requirement for transiting the Netherlands. With that test, you could transit in AMS and enter Turkey.

Antigen tests would not work for Turkey, plus Turkey and the Netherlands aren't privileging any vaccinated travelers over others at the moment in terms of entry and transit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.