Tour Guides- Vienna and Prague

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2020, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum

Any recommendations for private tour guides in Vienna and Prague respectively? Thanks!
Old Aug 20, 2020, 1:40 pm

Programs: Free Agent
My friends and l are big fans of Context Travel. They have group and private tours usually led by experts (think PhD's in art history), as opposed to guides that are following a script. If you have 3 to 4 people in your party, it's usually not that much more to book a private tour. Anyway, in our experience the guides have been incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about their field. I feel bad for the guide in Amsterdam that failed to get me to appreciate Van Gogh.

If you book the Strahov Monastery tour in Prague, be sure to inquire about a private tour of the library - you'll be allowed to wander inside it, as opposed to seeing it from a roped off doorway. The library is absolutely beautiful!
MarkP24 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.