Reload this Page >

Any great hotels in Cappdocia, Turkey?

Old Aug 19, 20, 2:05 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Many

Also, how many days are recommended? Thinking 3-4 nights in Oct., too long? Thx.

Last edited by GetSetJetSet; Aug 19, 20 at 5:06 am
Old Aug 19, 20, 10:58 am
formerly known as deathscar

Programs: Virtuoso | SPG | Hyatt Prive
Argos probably the most iconic. There's not much choice.
Nizar and Epicura like this.
Old Aug 19, 20, 11:32 pm

Have a look at Ariana Sustainable Luxury Lodge (SLH). Bookable for October (re opening).
Old Aug 20, 20, 12:30 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by chinmoylad View Post
Argos probably the most iconic. There's not much choice.
would prefer cave rooms (Argos looks like they arenít), I dug up an ancient FT thread in this forum that recoíd Anatolian House Hotel. Anyone with more recent input? Itís in Goreme and all the rooms are in caves.
Old Aug 21, 20, 4:42 am

Just FYI: in terms of truly lux hotels in Cappadocia: none. So perhaps better to move this thread to a more general destination thread.

To the OP: I kindly advice you to at least like chinmoylad post. Perhaps you already had another hotel in mind and that's all fine by me, but when people do take the effort to look things up for you: you could at least show shome sort of respect.
Old Aug 21, 20, 8:44 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

As there appear to be no luxury hotels at this location, I am moving this thread to the appropriate geographic forum.

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels and travel
Old Aug 21, 20, 1:58 pm

We tried to book Museum Hotel for our 2019 trip but unfortunately it was full. We stayed at Ariana Sustainable Lodge with is very close (500 ft) . Modern,nice bedrooms and friendly staff but I would choose the Museum next time.
Old Aug 25, 20, 7:06 pm

We enjoyed Kayakapi in Urgup. It looks like it is closed to February ó. So it would may not meet your needs. I would recommend at least 3 days in Cappadocia.
Old Oct 21, 20, 1:20 am

I have seen some portal like this turkeytravelnews com

may bey help you about it
Old Nov 4, 20, 8:21 am

Argos and Museum Hotel are far and away the top two options in the area. Below that you have lots in Gorem that are of similar quality. I would describe them as rustic luxury. They are nice enough, but definitely not modern luxury. That is part of the appeal of the area, though. I went last minute a few weeks ago and ended up booking Kelebek Cave Hotel (their sister Sultan Suites was full), and it was absolutely adequate. The property is beautiful, and you have amazing views of the balloons and town. It has a good mix of regular rooms and cave rooms. You also get full access to Sultan Suites, which was great. Also, 3-4 days is more than enough. That will give you a day to relax if you want.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: