Wiki Posts
Search

Direct biz/first Europe to Seattle flight help

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance
Direct biz/first Europe to Seattle flight help

Looking to get a direct, business or first award/miles flight ideally on either of the following dates... October 30th, October 31st, November 1st of this month/year. I will be in Prague but may venture off to another city/country and if I am correct my only direct options to Seattle from Europe are through either London, Reykjavik, Dublin, Amsterdam, Frankfurt or Munich. Does anyone have any insight or advice on where I should look for such flights? I've tried Alaska, Delta and Virgin sites with no luck for a direct back to Seattle. I have Alaska Airlines miles and Chase points.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by mecheallekruger
Looking to get a direct, business or first award/miles flight ideally on either of the following dates... October 30th, October 31st, November 1st of this month/year. I will be in Prague but may venture off to another city/country and if I am correct my only direct options to Seattle from Europe are through either London, Reykjavik, Dublin, Amsterdam, Frankfurt or Munich. Does anyone have any insight or advice on where I should look for such flights? I've tried Alaska, Delta and Virgin sites with no luck for a direct back to Seattle. I have Alaska Airlines miles and Chase points.
You seem to be listing only nonstop flights, although I think there's also AF from CDG. Some of these carriers (DL and KLM for example) don't offer IFC, and Icelandair might not even have genuine business class.

What miles do you have in what programs?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance
You are 100% right, I did forget Paris... thank you.

If I am correct....

-Chase Ultimate Rewards I can transfer to the following programs:
  • Aer Lingus
  • AerClub
  • Air France/KLM
  • Flying Blue
  • British Airways Executive Club
  • Emirates Skywards
  • JetBlue
  • TrueBlue
  • Singapore Airlines
  • KrisFlyer
  • Southwest Airlines
  • Rapid Rewards
  • United MileagePlus
  • Virgin Atlantic
  • Flying Club
  • Iberia Plus
  • World of Hyatt
  • IHG Rewards Club
  • Marriott Bonvoy
-Alaska Airlines I can transfer to the following partners:
  • Air France (partnership ending soon)
  • American Airlines
  • British Airways
  • Cathay Pacific
  • Condor
  • Emirates
  • Fiji Airways
  • Finnair
  • Hainan Airlines
  • Icelandair
  • Japan Airlines
  • KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (partnership ending soon)
  • Korean Air
  • LATAM Airlines
  • PenAir
  • Qantas
  • Ravn Alaska
  • Singapore Airlines
Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mecheallekruger
Looking to get a direct, business or first award/miles flight ideally on either of the following dates... October 30th, October 31st, November 1st of this month/year.
I will be in Prague but may venture off to another city/country and if I am correct my only direct options to Seattle from Europe are through either London, Reykjavik, Dublin, Amsterdam, Frankfurt or Munich.
Does anyone have any insight or advice on where I should look for such flights? I've tried Alaska, Delta and Virgin sites with no luck for a direct back to Seattle. I have Alaska Airlines miles and Chase points.
Wikipedia list routes (but may not be up to date) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattl...tional_Airport
Also look at Vancouver
Getting a premium award in ~3 weeks time will be hard
The Alaska award chart is very limited for routes/airlines

A very general guide:-- https://www.awardhacker.com/#f=PRG&t...=1&c=j&s=1&p=1
Old Oct 9, 2019, 3:10 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
It will be very difficult to find something that suits a restrictive itinerary so short in. If you don't want to search yourself, a good idea is to engage the service that searches award flights with your points for you. They may find something for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.