Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Poland trip Summer 2020

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2019, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold/AAdvantage /Delta Skymiles
Thanks to everyone for their replies and help.

Now that I have a tentative itinerary in place, I will just have to wait to see what possiblities I have for the flights. Although my home airport is Nashville, I will be keeping an eye on flight sales from major cities, especially Chicago, as it is usually a short cheap flight from here and we could do an overnight there on a separate ticket.

Thanks again for all the help.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
The Polish cities I spend the most time in are Wroclaw and Warsaw. And they are two completely different types of cities. And are two of my favorite cities overall. Not just in Poland. I'm really not a fan of the Tri Cities. I'd rather go to Swinoujscie than Sopot if I want to spend time on the coast. I love Krakow, but it is getting too crowded (and annoying) with all of the tourists, especially the hen and stag party crowd. I also spend a lot of time in Rzeszow. And enjoy my times there. But I'm not sure I would rank it as a tourist must-see.

Also, I hardly ever travel by train in Poland anymore. I generally use FlixBus or NeoBus. Although I really miss PolskiBus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.