Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Advice for Turin multi city in business

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2018, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Advice for Turin multi city in business

Hello, I'm going to a wedding in Turin that is on May 25th. I'm looking to construct an itinerary that allows me to fly INTO somewhere else in Europe around May 14th-17th with nonstop access to Turin with the idea of spending a few days elsewhere, taking a nonstop flight to Turin, and then flying back to the US. My goals are:

-Depart from and return to Boston
-Fly in lieflat business
-Take advantage of either UA or AA award tickets at the cheapest redemption rates
-Buy economy tickets and pay for a guaranteed confirmed upgrade to business
-Pay cash lieflat business class seats if I can find them for under $2500 round trip per passenger, if they were to be available, either as one ticket or individual one ways. I think this mostly just excludes Icelandair and I also believe Aer Lingus doesn't have lieflat business out of boston, or at least not on all days.

I've done some initial award and paid ticket searches and not yet having much luck, but would be interesting in hearing from people who do these routes, either in cash or redemptions, about what you'd recommend I focus in on

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.