Wiki Posts
Search

Athens - beach recommendations

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2018, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Aeroplan SE, Marriott LTPPE
Athens - beach recommendations

I will be staying in Athens, Greece for a week in early October. Id like to visit a beach for 1 or 2 days during my trip. Any recommendations on closest beaches and how to get there from central Athens.?
Old Jun 5, 2018, 9:06 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by Nfldflyer
I will be staying in Athens, Greece for a week in early October. Id like to visit a beach for 1 or 2 days during my trip. Any recommendations on closest beaches and how to get there from central Athens.?
Artemida is very close. You can find cheap apartments on Booking.com and often get a pickup/drop-off for the airport for a reasonable price.

I stayed there for what was effectively a status run with A3 and had a very pleasant half-day in the sun before the trip back. Better than being stuck in an airport hotel and it wasn't worth the hassle of the bus trips into the centre and back.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 11:00 am
Suspended

Top 10 Beaches in Athens Greece that you HAVE to see! | AthensCoast

It's not hard to find info on beaches in and near Athens if you just try using Google.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.