Wiki Posts
Search

Dental Work Budapest?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2017, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum-2 MM Starwood Plat,Delta DM
Dental Work Budapest?

I read about dental treatment in Budapest for quality and price. I understand they have expertise in dental implants. Any suggestions from others here who have used such services and suggestions for clinics and dentists?

Thanks
Rob
Old Aug 12, 2017, 9:32 pm

Programs: UA/AA
I've had all my dental work done in Budapest over the past half dozen years.

I'll private message you, as I don't want to come across as a commercial for my Hungarian Periodontist.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 1:17 am
Suspended

Hi,
I used to work there on the inside, and yeah, expertise is world-class if you find a proper provider. Which can be challenging. Currently working on a project, inHealed, which will be an app helping people like you consulting and finding dentists after they understood what treatments they need. So maybe not up-to-date for you anymore, but I would appreciate your feedback.
Also what were your experiences after all and what would you see on such a website that helps you find the best option?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.