Wiki Posts
Search

hungary spa hotels

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2017, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
hungary spa hotels

have been to the sarvar hungary park inn with kids a few times-like it cos of price and pools/slides for kids.
this time we are going to stay in the budapest/szekesfehrcvar area and was looking for good suggestions for places to stay that have the same facilities.
thanks!
Old Feb 21, 2017, 11:38 pm

Programs: UA/AA
You're going to have a hard time approximating Budapest's Sárvár Guesthouse in Szekesfehrcvar. The only place that I can suggest is the Szárcsa Hotel. I've never stayed there, but have been on the property, and it's kid-friendly.

http://szarcsa.hu/en/about-us

There's also a really nice children's park called Koronas Park......and a cool toy museum in Szekesfehrcvar.

http://www.koronaspark.hu/component/eventgallery/events

The good news is you're close to Lake Balaton...if all else fails.

Best of luck
Old Feb 22, 2017, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
May not have the most modern equipment by far but the Gellert Hotel (classic building) does have the wave pool.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
thanks-szarcsa hotel is very nice-weve stayed before-but not really what we ar looking for..
anyone where else round balaton or in budapest ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.