Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Interested in cheap dental care in Turkey?

Old May 24, 13, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Here in Turkey we have cheap and quality dental clinics. I had many friends from Europe who had dental care services in Antalya. Cheaper than Europe and i think from U.S.A.
These clinics also cover expenses for transfer from airport and accommodation, and some of them cover city sightseeing tours.
Old May 24, 13, 4:35 pm
Suspended

Cheaper than Europe
Sorry many People from Austria driving to Hungary or Slovakia for that Service.
1) Its cheaper than a flight
2) the Speak German
Old May 25, 13, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ToGo View Post
Sorry many People from Austria driving to Hungary or Slovakia for that Service.
1) Its cheaper than a flight
2) the Speak German
Hello,
It would be better asking prices to me before you go to Hungary or Slovakia. Maybe we can provide cheaper service.
And speaking German is not a problem here.
Thank you ^
Old May 31, 13, 5:48 pm

Programs: United Platinum, Chase Presidential Plus
Easier for people in the U.S. to go to Mexico.
Old May 31, 13, 6:00 pm
Suspended

or Thailand!
I was last year in Bangkok and me Teeth hurt so much. I ask the Hotelstuff and the give me a Adress from a good Dental Clinic next to the Hotel. It was very Cheap an i pay it myself.
Old Jul 1, 13, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by pinks View Post
Easier for people in the U.S. to go to Mexico.
about 750,000 Americans travel to other countries on health services, and those who need dental services, go to Mexico's, savings are about 50 - 70%.
Only Los Algodones has 400 dentists and only 4000 inhabitants
Old Sep 23, 13, 7:55 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by theturkish View Post
Here in Turkey we have cheap and quality dental clinics. I had many friends from Europe who had dental care services in Antalya. Cheaper than Europe and i think from U.S.A.
These clinics also cover expenses for transfer from airport and accommodation, and some of them cover city sightseeing tours.
Very,very few turkish health profesionals speak good enough engliish to treat a foreign pasient. I live in Turkey and speak Turkish,-but I would not have any serious medical procedures carried out in Turkey,bcs my turkish is only up to a lenghty normal conversation,not inquiering abouth medical matters.
It is however much better than the English of the "interpreters" (realy a nurse who hapens to speak a few words of English),that private Turkish hospitals provide for non Turkish patients.

Then there is the question abouth the Turkish doctors liability for any mistakes,then,then,then.

Then there is ofcs the fact that Turks that can aford it generally go abroad for medical treatment,-maybe a tiny pointer to the generall quality???

Medical tourism to Turkey,-please take my advice and FORGET it.

Turkey is basically a nice country to visit,but it is a culture where very,very few people care abouth the quality of the services they provide,-which in the medical profesion is kind of important, particularly when its extremely hard for a foreigner withouth contacts to have recourse to legal action if anything should go wrong.

Last edited by geirfugl; Sep 23, 13 at 9:20 pm
Old Sep 23, 13, 8:08 pm
Suspended

Cool

Originally Posted by theturkish View Post
Hello,
It would be better asking prices to me before you go to Hungary or Slovakia. Maybe we can provide cheaper service.
And speaking German is not a problem here.
Thank you ^
Methinks,maybe your brother is a dentist ?? Methinks,Hungary is a member of the EU,-with rocourse to legal action!!
Old Sep 23, 13, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, LIAT
Originally Posted by geirfugl View Post
Very,very few turkish health profesionals speak good enough engliish to treat a foreign pasient. I live in Turkey and speak Turkish,-but I would not have any serious medical procedures carried out in Turkey,bcs my turkish is only up to a lenghty normal conversation,not inquiering abouth medical matters.
It is however much better than the English of the "interpreters" (realy a nurse who hapens to speak a few words of English),that private Turkish hospitals provide for non Turkish patients.

Then there is the question abouth the Turkish doctors liability for any mistakes,then,then,then.

Medical tourism to Turkey,-please take my advice and FORGET it.

Turkey is basically a nice country to visit,but it is a culture where very,very few people care abouth the quality of the services they provide,-which in the medical profesion is kind of important, particularly when its extremely hard for a foreigner withouth contacts to have recourse to legal action if anything should go wrong.
is this a bad time to bring up the movie, 'Midnight Express'
Old Sep 23, 13, 8:17 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by airambulance1 View Post
It is,but I get your point. However much I love many turks,you have to understand that the waste majority do not give a .... abouth how they do their work,which is a quality I tend to awoid in a doctor or dentist!!!
Old Sep 23, 13, 8:27 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by airambulance1 View Post
It is,but I get your point. However much I love many turks,you have to understand that the waste majority do not give a .... abouth how they do their work,which is a quality I tend to awoid in a doctor or dentist!!!

Anyway,-I would be very,very sceptical abouth using a medical praticioner who were selling his services by providing free sightseeing tours in any country!!!
Old Sep 24, 13, 12:12 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL,
Thank you for providing information about medical services in Turkey. I have heard many good things about medical services in Turkey. Even cosmetic procedures.

David

Search this Thread
Search Engine: