Wiki Posts
Search

Vienna Airport - Hotel HN Vienna Airport

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2012, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Delta, Starwood, Fairmount
Vienna Airport - Hotel HN Vienna Airport

We have an early flight out of Vienna on May 04 and would like to stay in this hotel as it is almost connected to the airport.

The rates are pretty high at around E135/night.

Is anyone aware of promtional codes or discounts for this hotel?

From what I can see there are no other hotels within walking distance.

Any other suggestions maybe?

Thanks!
Old Mar 26, 2012, 1:04 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
135 Euros a night (inc. VAT) for a room for two people looks more than reasonable to me. Looked at the hotel website, you walk to the terminal (you're paying for convenience). Hotel, itself, looks pretty nice. 135 Euros in Vienna in May seems a good deal. I doubt you will find it much cheaper. If you want to pay less than that, you will have to go further from the airport and then deal with transportation at an early hour.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer
135 Euros a night (inc. VAT) for a room for two people looks more than reasonable to me. Looked at the hotel website, you walk to the terminal (you're paying for convenience). Hotel, itself, looks pretty nice. 135 Euros in Vienna in May seems a good deal. I doubt you will find it much cheaper. If you want to pay less than that, you will have to go further from the airport and then deal with transportation at an early hour.
Thanks! I think this will turn out to be my only viable option.

We will be in Vienna when we first arrive and will be staying at the Intercontinental for $115/night obtained through Priceline bidding - a pretty good deal. We then tour around and at the end depart from Vienna.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Yukonprince
Thanks! I think this will turn out to be my only viable option.

We will be in Vienna when we first arrive and will be staying at the Intercontinental for $115/night obtained through Priceline bidding - a pretty good deal. We then tour around and at the end depart from Vienna.
does that include taxes and fees? what are the taxes and fees?
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by slawecki
does that include taxes and fees? what are the taxes and fees?
E132 included VAT etc but not a E3 city tax = E135 total...
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:53 pm

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
There are no other hotels within walking distance. This hotel is on the airport property and just across from the airport entrance. I've stayed there, though I was about 5 years ago. It's a nice clean hotel.

There is a hotel not far from the airport (maybe 5 miles away), but I cannot remember the name and of course you would have to pay for transportation to the airport.

There is a Billa grocery store within walking distance (kind of in the airport parking lot) in what looks like a Quansett hut if you want to get a snack or something to make sandwiches. There is also one on the lower level of the airport, though is it really more of a convenience store.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 3:21 pm
Suspended

Is anyone aware of promtional codes or discounts for this hotel?
Google -> "Amigo Voucher" Maybe you get one.

Ask for a renovated room the old ones are
Old May 18, 2012, 9:13 am
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Is this hotel in the airport itself or do you have to clear immigration and exit the airport?
Old May 18, 2012, 1:32 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by khalid26
Is this hotel in the airport itself or do you have to clear immigration and exit the airport?
You have to clear and exit and walk about 50 metres.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.