Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Good agency to book a 2-month stay in Zurich?

Old Feb 22, 2012, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond

I'm likely to be on a work assignment in Zurich from mid-August to mid-October. My company has a property in one of the suburbs for which my department would pay CHF 150/night but I was hoping for something closer in and/or cheaper. An on-line search, of course, yields pages and pages of agencies that will take my info and get back to me. Most don't even appear to be based in Switzerland. I tried one with a .ch URL and after I entered everything was told, in effect, "Sorry- we don't have what you want".

I don't have access to an Admin- my company "saves money" by having VPs do this stuff themselves. If anyone has a better way than a laborious internet search to cull out the useless listings, I'd appreciate it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.