Reload this Page >

car transfer Lausanne-GVA

Old Jan 22, 2012, 4:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN (*G), BA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold

Hey everyone!

I m looking for a cheap but still reliable taxi company that offers transfers from lausanne/surrounding to the airport, train is not an option as I wont have enough time...

Thank you very much!
Old Jan 24, 2012, 8:15 am

Try here http://www.navette.ch/page13.php ... but don't discount the train as there's a station at Geneva airport itself and there are frequent services ... direct 45 mins, with one change less than an hour. You can consult times on www.deutschebahn.de (which covers all Europe and not just Germany, can be accessed in English and is user-friendly).
Old Jan 25, 2012, 6:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH FTL, KL/AF Ivory
I would also go for the train. There is nothing cheap in Switzerland and that includes taxi services. And if you want reliable on top of that, it will cost you still more.
The trains are way cheaper than any taxi service, almost as fast (the IC trains between Lausanne and Geneva Airport only stop once in Geneva station) and reliable. Geneva Airport station is, as its name suggests, in the airport.
Buy your tickets online at www.sbb.ch, a kiosk at the station (the kiosks work in English), or at the ticket office. The website will give you schedules too.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 7:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
With the train, you do not risk being caught in bad traffic. Taxi will be quite expensive. Take the train.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.