Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

EL PRAT AIRPORT to CIUTAT VELLA

Old Sep 25, 2010, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Hello! Can anyone advise me on how to get to Ciutat Vella from El Prat Airport Barcelona?Are buses and trains connecting from there?I appreciate your advise ...

Thanks!
dxbchix
Old Oct 14, 2010, 6:09 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Melia Platinum, SIXT Platinum, Accor Silver, Lufthansa FTL
There's a regular airport shuttle bus going from El Prat airport to Placa Catalunya, which you can take. From there you can take the L3 metro (green line) to Liceu (one station).
Old Oct 14, 2010, 6:14 am

Programs: TK*G, Delta Gold
There is also a Cercanias train to Sants from one of terminals (and a complimentary bus service between the two terminals). Cost is something around 2-3EUR one-way and in Sants you change to the Metro (additional ticket required). Note that the Cercanias machine does not offer proper English translation due to a bug, "ida" is one-way, "ida y vuelta" is roundtrip fare. For the Metro a T-10 might be good, it's a ticket for 10 trips within the central region.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 6:14 pm

Take a cab

I assume you're going to the port to embark on a cruise, if so taking the subway to the stop nearest the port will leave a looooo---ong walk to you ship with your luggage in tow. I suggest taking a cab from the airport directly to the ship. There will probably be many others waiting for their luggage at the airport who are going to the port/ship also, so just share the ride with another couple.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.