Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad economy space

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2022, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Etihad economy space

I have always been questioning myself if all the seats in the economy space section are actually paid or not. If i did not see these taken before airport check in starts my answer would be obviously NO (as for full flights EY will have to sit someone in that section anyways). However, i have seen a lot of seats taken before even online check in starts. However, i have never been able to get that seat for free. Well except for the last moment.
Today i was offered to select those seats for free before check in started (2 hours before if that matters, accidentally checked the available seats) - no idea why. Any ides how this works with EY?

Data: my fares have been economy choice plus (flex, books into B class) in all of the case (now and when i was not able to get the seat for free).
Old Jun 18, 2022, 12:56 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Platinum guests get them for free and lower tiers I believe get a discount, also Etihad opens up check in more than 24 hours before departure so might have been lucky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.