Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Selection Disappeared

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2022, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Help Needed - Seat Selection Disappeared

Hi All,
Help needed urgently please. My seat selection has disappeared and now no seats left on one leg! I have a business class return Man to Mel in 12 days time. I selected seats months ago and on checking my booking last night all my seat selection has disappeared and I had to make new selections. One leg it is showing that "all seats have been selected" so no seats to chose from. On calling Etihad last night they said try again in 24 hours and seat map should show but it feels like I'm being fobbed off. Does anyone know what might be going on? If there are no seats available what are my options here please? I have an arthritis problem and cannot do long haul in economy and I am concerned that there are no seats left in business and that they will try and offer economy as an option. Any advice most welcome.

Last edited by junejuno; May 14, 2022 at 3:21 am Reason: urgent
Old May 14, 2022, 7:20 am

I would not panic and instead check back in a day or so. Its possible there was an aircraft change which caused all seats to be blocked off while they assign new seats. You should be accommodated in business class, and if in the unlikely instance that you are not, you should be able to change to a different flight.
Old May 14, 2022, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dc10forlife
I would not panic and instead check back in a day or so. Its possible there was an aircraft change which caused all seats to be blocked off while they assign new seats. You should be accommodated in business class, and if in the unlikely instance that you are not, you should be able to change to a different flight.
dc10forlife thank you. I hope so. I have been checking all day and still unable to allocate myself a seat as yet but I will keep trying.
Old May 16, 2022, 2:54 am

Programs: BA Executive Club - Silver (OWS)
Originally Posted by junejuno
dc10forlife thank you. I hope so. I have been checking all day and still unable to allocate myself a seat as yet but I will keep trying.
Feel free to DM me the leg you're unable to select and I'll take a look at the seat map.
Old May 16, 2022, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Thank you so much Speedbird676 , I have sent you a DM.
Speedbird676 likes this.

Last edited by junejuno; May 16, 2022 at 10:47 am Reason: mistake

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.