Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

EY moving to heathrow T3 from 9th Dec 2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2021, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum

Just seen this in The National - https://www.thenationalnews.com/trav...-of-christmas/

According to the press as of 9th Dec EY will be flying into and out of London Heathrow T3. Check will be in Zone B. No Lounge details as yet...
john11111111111 likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2021, 12:46 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JayCee1966
Just seen this in The National - https://www.thenationalnews.com/trav...-of-christmas/

According to the press as of 9th Dec EY will be flying into and out of London Heathrow T3. Check will be in Zone B. No Lounge details as yet...
Whoop Centurion Lounge !!!
Speedbird676 likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:52 pm

Programs: Velocity Platinum, UA MM
Originally Posted by JayCee1966

I now know where I need to book for for my on-arrival PCR test.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by Dogmatick
Whoop Centurion Lounge !!!
Noooooooo it closes at 6PM ! Gutted am not going to go so early just to get in there
Old Dec 31, 2021, 1:08 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I flew EY out of LHR on 12/25.

Check in is stuck in the corner of Area B and is pretty grotty looking. They do have separate check in desks for First, Business and Economy and the check in agent was very friendly at least.

For the morning and noon flight the lounge is Qantas. For the evening flight the lounge is the disappointing No 1 Lounge (next to the BA Lounges). As mentioned above the Centurion Lounge closes at 1800.

One last note, Terminal 3 is virtually unchanged since I was flying through it in the 1990s, I was able to muse on that as I walked all the way to gate 29.
B747-437B likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 5:51 am

Programs: DL Silver, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
The Etihad site says that they use the T3 BA lounge for the evening flight. Has anyone experienced this?
Old Mar 14, 2022, 12:46 pm

Am in the BA lounge right now, also Platinum guests CAN use the first class lounge. Champagne pretty decent in here lol with table food service
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:26 am

Programs: DL Silver, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Dogmatick
Am in the BA lounge right now, also Platinum guests CAN use the first class lounge. Champagne pretty decent in here lol with table food service
Cool, thanks
Old Apr 4, 2022, 3:28 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, UA Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by cayohueso
Cool, thanks
I understand that the QF lounge at T3 is now open until 21.30. Does anyone know if pax on the EY18 are allowed access, or do we still have to use the BA lounge?
Old Apr 5, 2022, 12:31 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, UA Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by BasilBush
I understand that the QF lounge at T3 is now open until 21.30. Does anyone know if pax on the EY18 are allowed access, or do we still have to use the BA lounge?
Well, I can answer my own question. The QF lounge is available for the evening EY 18 departure. I can say this with some confidence as I’m there…
SW7London likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 5:26 am

Etihad has moved back to T4, Heathrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.