Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad Reward Ticket

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2021, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Etihad Reward Ticket

Not very familiar with Etihad and was looking at booking a reward ticket using Aeroplan. I was just scanning TripAdvisor reviews and my goodness the customer service is just getting hammered!! It looks like it is in relation to mostly cancelled flights etc., due to Covid. In saying that though it sounds like the customer service is actually not even there? Non-existent and impossible to actually talk to someone and/or get a concern rectified?

Are flights / routes getting back to normal and what is the consensus of the group on here which is probably the most experienced flying them. I don't want to make a mistake booking them and flying through AUH and having flights cancelled wherever/whenever etc.,...

I was actually looking at ORD - AUH - HKT and the opposite coming back.

...any feedback appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.