Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2021, 3:38 am
Original Poster

JFK Lounge

Anyone have an idea on when the JFK lounge will reopen?
Old Jul 7, 2021, 11:37 am

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
No idea, but when you search it on https://www.etihad.com/en/fly-etihad/lounges, the Etihad site says it's open, and to ask at check-in for more details.

However, every other site I've seen says it's still closed. Anyone recently pass through who can say one way or the other?
Old Jul 7, 2021, 6:29 pm

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum
I asked the same question to EtihadHelp forum a few days ago and they noted the lounge remains closed, but they are using the Swiss Lounge at JFK.
Old Jul 8, 2021, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RockyMntFlyer
I asked the same question to EtihadHelp forum a few days ago and they noted the lounge remains closed, but they are using the Swiss Lounge at JFK.
We flew on Sunday and they pointed us to the Swiss lounge. Totally worthless since the Swiss lounge has no food or drink offerings and zero services. It is simply a place to sit. We actually spent all of 2 minutes there and left to go buy a cocktail and app at Palm.

Last edited by Los_Pepes; Jul 8, 2021 at 6:19 pm
Old Jul 9, 2021, 2:14 am

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
That's too bad, it looked like the SWISS lounge would be wonderful to visit in "normal times"
Old Jul 14, 2021, 12:47 pm

I was there yesterday lounge is still closed. I would say expect it to open next year. And yes I would not bother with Swiss or any other lounge. Just go to Centurion its the best lounge in the Terminal hands on. Amazing food, with superb liquor.
Old Aug 2, 2021, 2:58 pm

Programs: UA *G MM, AA G MM
It seems that the JFK lounge is now open - great news!
Old Aug 2, 2021, 5:55 pm

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum
Originally Posted by cl.lurker
It seems that the JFK lounge is now open - great news!
You experienced the lounge open/operating for an EY flight?
Old Jan 9, 2022, 2:04 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Lounge appears to be open now based on EY website. Google Maps shows its temporarily closed though. Does anyone know if it is ing act open?
Old Jan 10, 2022, 12:23 am

It was closed on December 26th when I was there. The SWISS lounge is their current alternate
Old Jan 11, 2022, 5:24 am

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum

Originally Posted by 18wheeler_vanrekt
It was closed on December 26th when I was there. The SWISS lounge is their current alternate
Does the Swiss lounge still have no F&B?
Old Jan 11, 2022, 11:00 am

They do... it was like, meatballs and bread pudding the evening I was went. Wine and beer available too
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:40 pm

Now that the SWISS T4 lounge closed with SWISS's move to T1 (where they use the Lufthansa lounge), what lounge does Etihad use for its JFK departures?
Old Sep 20, 2022, 6:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Has this lounge closed permanently? The Etihad website says the Virgin lounge is the EY lounge now at JFK.
newbiztraveler likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2022, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Has this lounge closed permanently? The Etihad website says the Virgin lounge is the EY lounge now at JFK.
Would be a shame. Its a great lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.