Etihad Guest call center?

Old Jun 30, 20, 12:40 am
Original Poster

Etihad Guest call center?

When was the last time someone was able to reach Etihad Guest agent? I know their call center is in Serbia and considering the situation, (the few) agents are likely working from home. Been trying to reach them for 3 days, different call times to no avail... spending 40-60min on-hold.
Old Jun 30, 20, 3:27 am

Programs: HH - Diamond, EY Gold, MR Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by mlqsko View Post
When was the last time someone was able to reach Etihad Guest agent? I know their call center is in Serbia and considering the situation, (the few) agents are likely working from home. Been trying to reach them for 3 days, different call times to no avail... spending 40-60min on-hold.
Keep going don't hangup. I tried a few times last week and gave up after an hour. I then called yesterday to request a refund, due to a cancelled flight. I was on hold for about 90 minutes. They then processed the refund which will take 45 days. I did consider hanging up the phone, but they owe me 2500. And if I didn't request the refund in the next seven days they would convert my cancelled ticket into an open ticket, which I can't get the money back for.
mlqsko likes this.
Old Jun 30, 20, 6:56 am

Called 2 weeks ago to cancel a booking for september. First agent noted the cancellation and said that I would be called back within 48 hours by the team that handled the cancelation. Of course nobody contacted me, so called back and spoke to an agent who right away cancelled the ticket. Was told refund would take 7-45 business days but after 2 days I received it on my creditcard. No long waits on the telephone, just some tech isssues where the computer would not register the numbers I put in.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: