Wiki Posts
Search

Redeem Etihad guest on ANA flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2020, 12:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Redeem Etihad guest on ANA flights

Hi, would anyone know if you can redeem any ANA flights(not limited to EY-NH codeshares) with EY guest miles? I just want to make sure since I cant see any restrictions in the EY site but the reverse is not true because EY flights with ANA miles are limited to codeshares only. I asked an etihad agent about this she gave a vague answer saying that they can see the flight but still need to ask ANA if they will confirm the flight is redeemable. I asked HND-MNL on Feb 2021 as an example.

Last edited by zool007; Jun 18, 2020 at 1:17 am Reason: added more info
Old Jun 18, 2020, 6:07 pm

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Yes you can. Use search function to see whole threads about redeeming on NH.
Old Jun 18, 2020, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Thanks! I'm bad at searching at forums I don't know the best terms to use "Redeem NH etihad" didn't return anything
Old Jun 18, 2020, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by zool007
Thanks! I'm bad at searching at forums I don't know the best terms to use "Redeem NH etihad" didn't return anything
Try

site:flyertalk.com Redeem NH etihad

in a Google search.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.