Wiki Posts
Search

A333 MLE-AUH, when is peak time?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2020, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPRO, HH Diamond, National EE
A333 MLE-AUH, when is peak time?

A few years ago I flew MLE-AUH on a 333 in first class. I am about to do that leg again during the exact same time frame but it's only a 320 and a 787 now. Did they get rid of the 333 completely on this leg or does it not load up until a certain time?
Old Apr 9, 2020, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by hawkfan7314
A few years ago I flew MLE-AUH on a 333 in first class. I am about to do that leg again during the exact same time frame but it's only a 320 and a 787 now. Did they get rid of the 333 completely on this leg or does it not load up until a certain time?
Prior to COVID-19 the A330 was only operated on certain days of the week and certain times. For example,we could've been on the 4/17/20 flight if we wanted to get into MLE (from AUH) 12 hours later.

Can't speak of now going forward.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPRO, HH Diamond, National EE
Originally Posted by hurnik
Prior to COVID-19 the A330 was only operated on certain days of the week and certain times. For example,we could've been on the 4/17/20 flight if we wanted to get into MLE (from AUH) 12 hours later.

Can't speak of now going forward.
So it is still out there and running the route at certain times, but just may not be loaded to their schedule yet? You think?
Old Apr 9, 2020, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by hawkfan7314
So it is still out there and running the route at certain times, but just may not be loaded to their schedule yet? You think?
Don't know. It WAS there, pre-COVID. I doubt that any airline schedule you see now will reflect anything in reality for the next several months, probably the rest of the year.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 2:29 pm

Programs: DL Diamond Medallion, UA Premier 1K, AA Exec Platinum
Etihad removed all A330s from the schedule pre-covid, back in early January - I believe they sold most of them to a lessor, some of which will be converted to freighters. Currently their WB fleet are just 787s, 77Ws and the 380s

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.