Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EY17 AUH-LHR | A380 changed to B77W

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
EY17 AUH-LHR | A380 changed to B77W

EY 17 has always been operating with A380 and I’m booked into that service next week 24th. By coincidence I’ve realized that for whatever reason this flight is now operated by B77W instead.

Aircraft change can happen that’s clear and it’s depending on the occasion very disappointing. I plan hence to change or cancel the flight since First Appartement and Diamond First are worlds apart and I wanted the experience on 380 as I know the B77W and 789 First well.

What are your experiences in having it cancelled/moved without being penalized? It’s an EY award ticket by the way. I know that there is no time change etc nevertheless a product was sold that is no longer offered hence wondering if anyone had similar experiences and may share feedback.

Thanks
Old Sep 18, 2019, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by Atlantico
EY 17 has always been operating with A380 and I’m booked into that service next week 24th. By coincidence I’ve realized that for whatever reason this flight is now operated by B77W instead.

Aircraft change can happen that’s clear and it’s depending on the occasion very disappointing. I plan hence to change or cancel the flight since First Appartement and Diamond First are worlds apart and I wanted the experience on 380 as I know the B77W and 789 First well.

What are your experiences in having it cancelled/moved without being penalized? It’s an EY award ticket by the way. I know that there is no time change etc nevertheless a product was sold that is no longer offered hence wondering if anyone had similar experiences and may share feedback.

Thanks

Good luck!!!

see my thread just below yours! They keep changing, my one doesn’t even have first!

I hope you should be able to change to an A380 without problems- it’s just finding one which is available etc

Ive flown both the old and new and the A380 first is exquisite! Really spacious and lovely!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.