Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

AUH Comp Transit Hotel Offered - What is process?

Old Aug 9, 2019, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF,OZ,AC,VB,BA,SQ, EY, QR

1st time EY flyer - HKG/AUH/AMS and return in J. Have a 9hr connection outbound and 12hr inbound.

EY have offered hotel for transit, including transfer transport.

It is a little unclear to me what the process is. Has anyone done this recentyy?
(Bags will be checked through to destination)
Old Aug 12, 2019, 4:25 am

Programs: BA, SPG
Originally Posted by etrust
1st time EY flyer - HKG/AUH/AMS and return in J. Have a 9hr connection outbound and 12hr inbound.

EY have offered hotel for transit, including transfer transport.

It is a little unclear to me what the process is. Has anyone done this recentyy?
(Bags will be checked through to destination)
Use the following link to book your hotel, ::Etihadairways:: well I did it that way, but I had a 36 hour lay over. They emailed me within 24 hours with booking info. Also the service was excellent as with no issue they on request over phone booked a second night as travelling first. Also was albe to ring Hotel a Marriott hotel and add my Bonvoy number to booking, as now booking shows up on Bonvoy App.

Use https://chauffeur.etihad.com/eywebbookings/#checkin for car booking very easy to use and confirms booking straight away, its possible with return booking to change the pickup time to suit and allow more time in lounge.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 8:04 am

Programs: Delta, American, United, Virgin Atlantic, BA, JetBlue, SW, etc.
We're doing the same--first apartment but with AA miles. So, no free hotel. Still, we'd like to stay somewhere snazzy for a bit of R&R after flight from JFK--10 hr. stopover. What's a fun place not too far (30 minutes) from the airport? Etihad Towers? St. Regis? This is overnight.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.