Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

stopover hotel benefit with miles booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2019, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Hi since I booked Etihad F with AA. miles, do I get the stopover hotel benefit with Etihad? I have a very long 16 hours layover before continuing on to Sydney.

Second question, once landed can I go to the lounge for a few hours then clear immigration to see Abu Dhabi if the hotel option is not possible?
Old Aug 2, 2019, 10:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Life Titanium
I have the same question on the hotel or transit tours for award bookings.

For the 2nd question - I think the answer is probably you can clear immigration and go to the arrivals lounge.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 12:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP (LT Plat 2MM), Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat75, UA1K
If you go to the Etihad website and pull up the Terms & Conditions regarding providing hotels on a stopover, there is a line that says hotels aren't provided on award redemptions.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 5:15 pm

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
If you look at my post , heading almost 2 free nights stopover , things might be a bit clearer ....nothing is that generous with Etihad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.