Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Man City Triple Miles - onto your account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2019, 2:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Platinum

So, being a Liverpool fan, I was gutted to take advantage of the triple miles promo! However a LHR-SYD-LHR was needed and booked in Business before June 9th.

Question - and you’ll need your calculators for this and I should offer a prize for the correct answer (not that I know it)

Arrived in Sydney with 49119 tier miles after that flight. Been Virgin Aus From SYD - AKL - MEL. And needless to say am now Gold on 53604 tier miles and 57,710 guest miles.

So as I was silver on the way out and gold on the way back, who can work out what my tier and then guest miles total will be? I received 16,919 guest miles for the flight out in silver, assume that will be higher for the way back as a gold.

And then when will the triple miles promo be applied and what’s going to be the final total for tier and guest miles at the end of all that.

Gavin

To complicate matters i have a VA MEL-SYD in business as a gold to add in too which is upcoming.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.