Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Do I need to recheck my bags for YVR-YYZ Connection?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2019, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold, Asia Miles, Aeroplan

I have a 2 hour stop over at YYZ from YVR and I was told by the AC agent I need to pick up my bags and recheck them at YYZ. Another agent told the bags will be tagged all the way to AUH from YVR. Can someone here tell me if I need to recheck my bags at YYZ or not?
Old Mar 10, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
My wife just did YVR-YYZ-AUH. Her bags were checked all the way to AUH even though she was on separate tickets.
LaFerrari likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 4:40 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by LaFerrari
I have a 2 hour stop over at YYZ from YVR and I was told by the AC agent I need to pick up my bags and recheck them at YYZ. Another agent told the bags will be tagged all the way to AUH from YVR. Can someone here tell me if I need to recheck my bags at YYZ or not?
Hi there, are all your flights under the same booking? If yes, you can collect your baggage in AUH.
I hope this helps. *Isi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.