Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aerotel Terminal 1 or 3

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2018, 6:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
Aerotel Terminal 1 or 3

Hi,

I have a couple of overnigh stop overs coming up at AUH when flying Etihad and seems there is a hotel in T3 but everything I can see suggests they only have bunk beds and day use only no matter what dates I search. THe main hotel seems to be in T1, but I wasnt sure if I am mis reading this and if I am with Etihad they use T3 so how much of a trek is it and how much security do you have to go though. Is it better to stay here or just use the Premier Inn?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Old Sep 24, 2018, 3:29 pm

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
I've just walked past the hotel in T1 , 10 min walk to T3 , you won't go through security after disembarking from your flight , it's just a straight walk , very easy
Old Sep 24, 2018, 6:35 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
As above. T1 and T3 are linked by a indoor walkway and you wouldn't even know it was a different terminal other than the signage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.