Search

Interconnected Apartments

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2018, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Centurion, SPG Platinum, Leaders Club, BA Gold, Virgin Gold
Interconnected Apartments

Hi,

I’m sure this might be a commonly asked question, but I’m new to Etihad. I’m going to be flying in the first class apartments and wanted to check which of the apartments are interconnected.

Many thanks!

Old Jun 13, 2018, 9:16 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
3A & 4A
3K & 4K

Enjoy! It is a blast having "connected" apartments or just having your companion over to your apartment for a meal!
Old Jun 13, 2018, 9:22 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
1H & 2H are also connected but 3/4 A/K have better internal structure.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 6:54 am

Programs: AA PPRO, HH Diamond, National EE
Originally Posted by flyerby
1H & 2H are also connected but 3/4 A/K have better internal structure.
What do you mean by better internal structure?
Old Jul 20, 2018, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by hawkfan7314
What do you mean by better internal structure?
The seat in 3/4 A/K is near the window as opposed to 1H & 2H where the seat is close to the aisle and have only a 1/3 of the window size that the 3/4 have.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 10:12 pm

Old Jul 20, 2018, 11:14 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
1/2H are more private as there is no-one across the aisle in row 1 unless the Residence is occupied.

Given EY's hot cabins, seats by the aisle are far, far cooler and my personal preference.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 8:11 pm

Currently in the AUH F lounge after SYD-AUH EY455
It was hands down the best F flght I have ever taken, I can only compare with CX, TG, BA, JL, QF, EK.

Thete were 4 pax in F so I asked nicely if I could have the adjoining apartment as my bedroom, the cabin manager was happy to oblige.

Very good spend of 100k AA miles, I’m in J to CMB then will catch the last of my 3 KU cheapo J fares to FRA. Happy travels 😊

DannyPR likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 8:24 am

Programs: AA PPRO, HH Diamond, National EE

The seat in 3/4 A/K is near the window as opposed to 1H & 2H where the seat is close to the aisle and have only a 1/3 of the window size that the 3/4 have.
Ok, that makes sense and I agree. I had 3/4 A/K with my wife AUH-JFK and enjoyed being able look out the windows all throughout the flight when I wanted to instead of having to move to the bed/bench to see.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 8:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Gold

We're in 3K and 4K for our honeymoon next month, so this is good to hear! Thanks!
Old Jul 23, 2018, 10:14 am

The only bummer with the apartments, is that now it’s not the best hard product F class but second to SQ.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 11:33 am
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
The only bummer with the apartments, is that now it’s not the best hard product F class but second to SQ.
I'll take EY over the SQ dentist chair and no shower any day.
Croupier and EYrevanchist like this.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by m0hamed
I'll take EY over the SQ dentist chair and no shower any day.
Based on reports I agree, funny when talking to the staff about how awesome the apartment is Anna was saying they were beaten by SQ, I told her that she should read some reviews on the new SQ F and it’s problems, also the lounging issues people had with EY apartments I don’t get? You have the option to watch the massive TV from your recliner or bed... Just brilliant in my opinion.
In my comfy EY PJ’s heading to FRA now. Yeeeehaaaw.

Old Jul 23, 2018, 8:00 pm

Programs: TK Elite (*G), ITA Executive, WY Silver, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Croupier

Based on reports I agree, funny when talking to the staff about how awesome the apartment is Anna was saying they were beaten by SQ, I told her that she should read some reviews on the new SQ F and it’s problems, also the lounging issues people had with EY apartments I don’t get? You have the option to watch the massive TV from your recliner or bed... Just brilliant in my opinion.
In my comfy EY PJ’s heading to FRA now. Yeeeehaaaw.

KU a330 F?
Old Jul 23, 2018, 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by EYrevanchist
KU a330 F?
Yes spot on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.