Wiki Posts
Search

Mara Xpress

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2018, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite, EY Silver, VS Silver
Mara Xpress

Have a family member who is EY Platinum recieve an email from a company called Mara Xpress, I have posted it below:

Greetings from Mara Xpress, In the United Arab Emirates.

We are contacting you on behalf of Etihad Guest to inform you that your Etihad Guest Card is ready to be dispatched to you. However, before we send the pack to you we would like for you to take a look at the below mentioned address that we have for you and if possible could you update further so that the delivery address is perfect.

Etihad GRP Number (It has his Etihad FF number here)

The address we have on file is"

Please advise your correct phone number

Please update the address and email back to Mara Xpress on [email protected]

Apartment No. Bldg Floor?
Street / Road Address?
Postal Code / Zip Code?
Mobile No./ Tel: No.?

For any assistance or follow-up please email us [email protected] Or you can call us on our hotline 009714 - 5163600

Thank you so much. Have a Great day!!!

Xpress Regards,

Mara Xpress Team for Etihad Guest

I am almost sure this is not legit, but I wanted to double check. He got Platinum in November and I don't think he has his card yet actually. There is a chance that there is not an address in his EY Guest account.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 10:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Hilton Silver
mara xpress is a courier service, but I have never been contacted by them while ordering my silver and then gold cards
Old Mar 27, 2018, 1:24 am

Programs: EY Platinum
This is the courier company used by Etihad to deliver membership cards. It's fine.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 2:14 am

Originally Posted by csdf
This is the courier company used by Etihad to deliver membership cards. It's fine.
My Lord; one would really hope that someone in the company could write in basic English...

"Have a Great day!!!" and "please email us [email protected] Or you can call us"

It's like reading one of Donald Trump's tweets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.