Redemption on Bangkok Airways

Old Feb 26, 19, 6:53 am

Programs: IHG Plat Ambassador, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Gold, AccorHotels Silver, oneworld Sapphire
Originally Posted by mlqsko View Post
All Etihad guest redemptions go to the same place. Serbia.
I can't say if it is the case right now, but last year there were at least 2 call centers where calls got forwarded (I think Dubai and Manchester, but not 100% sure).
Old Mar 15, 19, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by morphogencc View Post
I called today to book an award flight -- looking for flights on Bangkok Airways from BKK -> USM, there was wide open availability (4 seats / flight for 6 different flights). However, on a different leg -- USM -> HKT, there was zero availability for three days in a row. So it seems like it's rather hit or miss! For my flight to Ko Samui, it was 5000 points and $3.19 in taxes and fees.
Did you look up the availability or just called to have them check? I'm looking through EF to find availability in June and can't seem to find program that shows PG awards. I'm looking for SIN-USM and USM-BKK so wanted to prepare before I call up EY.
Old Mar 16, 19, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by kurt711 View Post
Did you look up the availability or just called to have them check? I'm looking through EF to find availability in June and can't seem to find program that shows PG awards. I'm looking for SIN-USM and USM-BKK so wanted to prepare before I call up EY.
Their own. If PG have availability, EY will see it.